Wednesday, April 3, 2013

#AtoZChallenge Ellen Conford

Ellen Conford is an author who probably doesn't get as much attention anymore, but was one of my favorites when I was in middle grades and high school. I still remember reading A Royal Pain in the 6th grade, and creating a board game based on it. In fact, I just reread that book a couple of years ago. Dear Lovey Hart, I Am Desperate, If This Is Love, I'll Take Spaghetti, and Why Me? were other favorites.




Unfortunately, these books are now considered classics that are no longer necessarily being sold as new. I do know that you can often still find them at your local library, or even at a used bookstore. They're great fun to read.
 
For those looking for something new, Ellen Conford does have a younger series out right now, called the Jenny Archer series.


No comments:

Post a Comment